1.18.2013

Big hair change~


I cut my whole hair! I've never done this (so short) before and I've to say that I was a little bit nervous.
¡Me he cortado todo el pelo! Nunca lo había hecho (cortarlo tan corto) antes y tengo que admitir que estaba un poco nerviosa.

Before

At the beginning I just didn't thought much about how I would look like, I totally thought I would have a cute haircut and also my natural hair color...
But the reality looked a little bit different. Firstly I needed teacher help because for my mate was a difficult haircut.
Al principio no pensé realmente mucho si me iba a quedar bien o no, estaba convencida de que iba a ser un corte de pelo mono más mi color natural de pelo...
Pero la realidad fue un poco diferente. En primer lugar necesité la ayuda de la profesora porque para mi compañero era un corte de pelo un poco difícil.



When he finished cutting the hair (after 30 minutes) I was totally shocked! My hair was not even at all, was much shorter than I expected! But not only that, the bangs was much shorter on one side than the other. Dafaq? Finally the teacher had to cut my bangs more.
Cuando terminó de cortarme el pelo (después de 30 minutos) ¡Estaba totalmente sorprendida! Mi pelo no era lo que esperaba, era mucho más corto! Pero no solamente eso, el flequillo estaba más corto por un lado que por el otro. Al final la profesora tuvo que cortarme más el flequillo.



So here's the final result:
Así que aquí está el resultado final:



I fell so in love with my new cut. I've never expected that it'll look good on me, both, the color and the cut. Although the hair color isn't even, you maybe can't see it in the pic but it's color variates very strongly to red. Btw I like it (^^)
Estoy enamorada de mi nuevo corte de pelo. No pensé que fuese a quedar tan bien en mí, las dos cosas, el color y el corte. Aunque el color de pelo no es exacto, puede que no se vea bien en las fotos, pero tiene variaciones de rojo. De todas formas, me gusta (^^)




And step two is still in progress~
Y el segundo paso aun está en proceso~

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario